Monday, August 20, 2012

NorthWrite 2012



I'm really excited! NorthWrite is just around the corner and I'll be winging my way up to Whangarei to run two workshops and participate in a panel on The Business of Writing. I'll be in great company with some of my most favourite people and I can't wait to break out those illustration materials to show even the most terrified-of-drawing participants how to create illustration that is really fun, cool and usable. It's an unusual workshop min that I'll be showing you in a non digital way how Photoshop works and if it can work for you! You don't need any Adobe experience at all- heck, you won't even lay your hands on a mouse (unless you want to illustrate the scurrying kind!). I'm also doing a presentation on presenting. How to Front Up. What you need to know to manage a room and engage an audience. Sound interesting?

Check out the full programme  and register now!

I look forward to seeing you there :)

No comments: